Get Around Chino Valley and Prescott......It's Easy with Yavapai Regional Transit
Yavapai Regional Transit provides local bus service with Chino Valley on Mondays & Wednesdays, and regional bus service connecting Chino Valley and Prescott on Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays.
- Local bus service within Chino Valley on Mondays and Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Regional bus service connecting Chino Valley and Prescott on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays.
- Rides are only $2, and only $1 for seniors and those with disabilities.
- Click here for routes and schedules.
- Click here for fare and accessibility information.
Latest News and Updates
- New Bus Route Schedule Effective July 31, 2015 Our new Prescott, Prescott Valley, and Chino Valley bus schedule is out! These schedules are effective on July 31, 2015. Click here for more >>>
- 10th Annual “Dump the Pump” day on Thursday, June 18. This is where we encourage you to park your vehicle for a day and ride public transit. Save gas, save money, save some air quality. Click here for more >>>
- Paulden to Chino Valley Aquatic Center Route. Now you can take advantage of Yavapai Regional Transit’s new Paulden to Chino Valley route and enjoy the Aquatic Center. Click here for more >>>