Get Around Chino Valley, Prescott, and now Prescott Valley…
Now Offering Service to Prescott Valley!
Yavapai Regional Transit provides local bus service to Chino Valley, Prescott, and Prescott Valley residents. Stops are provided at convenient and popular locations on all routes.
The new Prescott, Prescott Valley and Chino Valley bus schedule became effective on July 31. You can obtain detailed route information below.
- Red Route: Chino Valley to Prescott to Prescott Valley to Chino Valley on Friday only.
- Blue Route: Chino Valley to Prescott Valley to Prescott to Chino Valley on Friday only.
- Gold Route: Local bus service within Chino Valley on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Green Route: Chino Valley to Prescott on Tuesday and Thursday. See schedule and map.
Fares and Accessibility:
- Singe Ride (one-way) $2
- Senior (60+)/Disabled (one-way) $1
- Youth (8-17) $1
- 10-ride Punch Pass $16
- Click here for fare and accessibility information.
Latest News and Updates
- Chino Valley Review: “Regional transit grows from Chino roots: More routes benefit”.
Read the full article on the Chino Valley Review website. >>>
- Thank you Chino Valley Lioness. Yavapai Regional Transit was presented with a generous donation from the Chino Valley Lioness. Click here for more >>>
- New Bus Route Schedule Effective July 31, 2015. Our new Prescott, Prescott Valley, and Chino Valley bus schedule is out! These schedules are effective on July 31, 2015. Click here for more >>>