Fares & Tickets
Yavapai Regional Transit Fares
- Passengers must pay a fare, provide a ticket or have their punch card punched each time they board the bus.
- Cash fares must be paid with exact cash amount.
- Tickets and punch cards are available on the bus.
- Singe ride (one-way) – $2
- Senior (60+) / Disabled (one-way) – $1
- Youth (8-17) – $1
- 10-ride punch pass – $16
- 10 ride pass for seniors & people with disabilities – $8
Transfers – If transferring from local route to regional, or from regional to local route please get a transfer card from the driver. You can ride the Gold Route to Safeway in Chino Valley and request a NO COST transfer to the Green, Red or Blue route. You only have to pay for one trip, even if you transfer to another bus. When you return on the Green, Red or Blue Route, you can transfer to the Gold Route at Safeway at NO COST to return home.
Lost and Found – Any items left on the YRT vehicles will be turned into the office at the end of the day. Please contact the Dispatcher at 928-636-3602 who will check for you. Lost items can be picked up at the YRT office at 389 W. Rd 2 South, B-1, behind the Mavrick station between 8-12, Monday through Friday.
Veterans Ride Free – All U.S. military veterans will enjoy free rides on any of Yavapai Regional Transit’s buses. Any route. Any day. Veterans may be required to show the YRT Driver a state issued drivers license or ID Card that has the Veteran designation. Get the details.