Welcome to Yavapai Regional Transit
Yavapai Regional Transit
Low Cost Bus Service to Chino Valley, Prescott, & Prescott Valley.
Yavapai Regional Transit provides local bus service to Chino Valley, Prescott, and Prescott Valley residents. Stops are provided at convenient and popular locations on all routes.
Why I Ride Yavapai Regional Transit
“I ride the Yavapai Regional Transit to work because I am currently without a vehicle. Riding the Transit to work makes it possible for me to save money to buy a car. In fact if it wasn’t for the Transit I wouldn’t have consistent transportation to work. Therefore I would not still have a job.”
April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month
There is no safe way to use your cell phone while driving – not even hands-free. These tips make it easy to keep your eyes on the road, your hands on the wheel and your mind on the drive.
Before you start driving:
- Program your GPS
- Finish reading/sending texts and emails
- Turn off your phone and put it in the glove compartment, trunk or your bag
- Learn more at www.nsc.org/justdrive
While you are driving:
- Do not use voice commands with your phone or dashboard touchscreen – hands-free systems are just as distracting as handheld
- On longer drives, schedule breaks to park safely and respond to messages
- Social media can wait – no update, tweet or video is worth a life
- Pull over and safely park to take a call or respond to messages
- Do not call or text someone if you know they are driving
Veterans Ride Free
All U.S. military veterans will enjoy free rides on any of Yavapai Regional Transit’s buses. Any route. Any day. Veterans may be required to show the YRT Driver a state issued drivers license or ID Card that has the Veteran designation. Get the details.